The Doctor Planning Network is made up of independent, fee-only, financial planning experts who each meet qualifications and standards that far exceed those of most financial planners.
Each firm operates separately but is united by their commitment to providing clients with the highest quality of advice. Here are the requirements to be listed as a member of our network:
- Deep Experience – 5 years or more serving doctor clients
- Standard of Excellence – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Sworn Fiduciaries – Committed to acting in the best interest of clients
- Virtual services – Not limited by location
- Fee-only – No commissions, no sales
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) – Fiduciary advice
- Comprehensive – Experts in multiple financial planning areas
Choosing from our trusted network of financial advisors ensures that you will always be in good hands.