Financial Planning for Physicians Preparing For and Already Retired
Before you know it, you’re winding down your practice. Have you done everything you need to prepare for retirement? That’s where we can help.
We’ll provide solutions to all the questions and concerns that retiring physicians like you are dealing with. Questions like:
- Have I saved enough to be able to retire?
- How can I protect my assets and my family from a lawsuit?
- How do I minimize my tax burden as a retiree?
- Do I make adjustments to the assets I have in various accounts – 401(k), 403(b), taxable money, deferred compensation, etc.?
- Do I have enough money to retire early?
- What are my financial blind spots that I should be made aware of?
- What will I do with time once I am retired?
- Should I consider alternative sources of income to supplement my retirement compensation?
- Should I scale back to part-time work?
- Should I sell my practice to the hospital?
- I have a ton of insurance. When can I start reducing coverage?
- How can I plan for potential long-term care costs in retirement?
If this is the type of help and guidance you’re looking for, then check out the advisors most qualified to serve you.